The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatamidoing View Post
I am staying in luohu area.
Not too far from here.. let me know if ur going down tonight...
Old 02-06-2011, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
whatamidoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Not too far from here.. let me know if ur going down tonight...
actually i havent been sleeping since last night.....story was as such

i was drinking alone, saw this lau char bo seating there alone, even before you come in. i wasnt at the bar table, but standing some distant away. she was alone, mingling around with other people. i saw her left the seat, and by then u was there. I took over her seat and got a beer too. not long, she was back and stand freaking close to me. then start to talk to me, ask me where i stay so i told her i stay in a hotel at luohu. then she ask me where i from so just told her SIN. She immediately told me she went to singapore back in 2006.She chat with me awhile, then ask me for supper so i left with her. took a cab to makan some porridge, then ask me to go her home seat seat. along the way she told me actually she wanted to go SIN to look for a ah peh who used to gave her 5k SGD for her stays in SIN. in my heart i think, dam, another old man kena con again....nevermind, then i start to talk to her about our GE2011, then wat is the outcomes, and how citizen affected by the CPF withdrawal age and limit. start to tell her even if she go SIN this time, she wont even get $$4 from that ah peh again, becos CPF kena hold by govt. and i told her days in 2006 and now are lot difference, last time sooooo many FL standing along side GL street, but now was like a dead street. told her also if she dont dress decently while walking on the street, she will even be brought back to the station even though she not a FL. Told her the strictness now na d she began to thanks me for highlighting to her. she worry if she go SIN she wont get money but waste or hold back by our govt. so then i felt i have make a constribution to our nation by stopping another TKB from hunting for old man money. reach her home, not far from where we have the supper, chat awhile more then ask me to bath and get some rest. bath my self while she did hers, lie on bed, then she ask me i dont have GF if needed, then where to relieve, i told her i HJ myself.....later she start to tell me she want to buy perfume and hope to go HK to get it, ask me for 500RMB....i said, i dont have already because i wont want to bring som much cash when go alone at night, then she say 300, i told her no have, left 200......then no choice she say ok....after that she little horny, took her balloon and cap me, after a session of making her satisfy, then wash up, back on bed to chat again....by then i dam tired and she still chatting, dam lor sou. morning come, she tell me to take bus, i say no problem can walk back since is at luohu also. but by then the only 200 i left was already given to her, and she really dont gave me any rmb for me to take bus/taxi back...really idiot. anyway i use to walk alot so walk out the building head towards the direction of Di Wang high rise building, took me ard 30-45min for a 3-4km walk. IMO, i feel that the 200 is like given to her for a short session, so dont really felt tat bad.....she ask me for SIN number so gave her my old number which no longer use at least 5 yrs....then she drop hers on a paper for me, out of her house, i tore and threw .....
Old 02-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

anyone else interested to join tonight? i am sick of chiong alone. perhap if wanna go then can meet up together too...
Old 02-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
anyone else interested to join tonight? i am sick of chiong alone. perhap if wanna go then can meet up together too...
haha.. 200rmb ok la.. for a short session... mine cost 400rmb, and done at the stairs.. done in 30 mins... but i still think it was money well spent, cos that girl in black can really blow and her figure is good... kept squeezing her butt while doggie her...

i am surprised u can still talk to her so much, haha.. even to the topic of GE2011... next time just bonk and leave... those MILFs there are all hunters, looking for preys.. must sian those waitresses.. i am attracted to one of the girls inside the bar yesterday.. go there at least once a week to drink at the bar, to look at her.. but no balls to sian her..
Old 02-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha.. 200rmb ok la.. for a short session... mine cost 400rmb, and done at the stairs.. done in 30 mins... but i still think it was money well spent, cos that girl in black can really blow and her figure is good... kept squeezing her butt while doggie her...

i am surprised u can still talk to her so much, haha.. even to the topic of GE2011... next time just bonk and leave... those MILFs there are all hunters, looking for preys.. must sian those waitresses.. i am attracted to one of the girls inside the bar yesterday.. go there at least once a week to drink at the bar, to look at her.. but no balls to sian her..
so later want to chiong again?
Old 02-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
so later want to chiong again?
I'm easy... can go if anybody wants... i live very nearby only anyway...
Old 02-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm easy... can go if anybody wants... i live very nearby only anyway...
are you station in SZX? see any one joining in, more people more merrier....
Old 02-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
are you station in SZX? see any one joining in, more people more merrier....
i've been here for almost 1 year.. and possibly going to be here even longer...

see if anyone is around, i don't mind...
Old 02-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
i've been here for almost 1 year.. and possibly going to be here even longer...

see if anyone is around, i don't mind...
actually are there any more club in szx here offer similar fun...?
Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually are there any more club in szx here offer similar fun...?
Le Nest, Rich Baby, Baby Face in Luohu. not necessary FLs there, but more MMs, and you have to pick up your balls to go talk to them..
Old 02-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Le Nest, Rich Baby, Baby Face in Luohu. not necessary FLs there, but more MMs, and you have to pick up your balls to go talk to them..
how is the clowd there, are there still have more mm there on thur night?
Old 03-06-2011, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
look like u and bor BoinKING have a great nite out

ya heard abt 莉莉玛莲 but no go before....which day of wk best to explore?
If you want to go clubbing the best time ime is saturday night.
rest of the week are hit and misses but it depends on who and where you party with la.

End of the day, if you're seriously looking to score most likely you will be disappointed. China still not as open as singapore/hk, girls there are more traditional than you think.

But if you want to slowly kumcheng and go for the long bait and find friends for a good time out..then they're quite easy to get to know as you are exotic to them.
Can speak mandarin and english and are chinese in race - just that in china nobody club alone, they usually have a guy friend with them or they go in groups..

so to play safe, just scout first before you hit on them.. I kannah cock block many times liao on the dance floor, but okay la.. i never do anything..
Plus I just go there myself to listen to music and get to know people.
However by say 2am, everyone in the club is intoxicated.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
eh angela not bad leh.
she got the CFM face and the body too hehe.

Too bad she also don't remember who are you haha.

Yah, I quite like Angela really.
Your 白薇秀 also very nice, good luck with her.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

Went Soho and Le Nest (Luohu) last night with a bro who came here for work.. Soho is the first time and also the last time i'm going there... The place is filled with MILFs!!! and all of them have eyes lurking around, looking for young meat...

Le Nest was pretty fun, but went there late, so as usual, sat at the bar.. some gal frens came and join us and had some fun with them.. i left early cos i actually saw a girl i always eye at Le Nest (Futian) and she happened to be there last night too... Quietly talked to her while at the toilet and arranged to meet downstairs in 30 mins time, which is why i left earlier than that bro.. hope that bro got some fun last night after i left him with those 3 gals..
Old 04-06-2011, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 20
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros...

can PM me... Im in sz too...
teach me how to hunt..... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1