The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
keegan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemePark Mssg View Post
TO ALL SBF BROS,OUR SHOP WILL BE RE-OPENED BY TMR (26/11/09). PLS CALL IN TO MAKE RESERVATION AT 12PM.

OUR MASSAGERS(BING BING & WEN WEN[new arrival]) R READY TO MAKE ALL INTERESTED SBF BROS Rocket HIGH!
Bro, is Xiaoqing and BingBing still there?
Old 26-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ThemePark Mssg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegan View Post
Bro, is Xiaoqing and BingBing still there?
Bing2 is still with us,Xiao Qing might return on this coming Saturday. Kindly look out for latest update or u can call our shop to enquire.
Old 26-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Samster

Ic... U mean return back here or return to China?
Old 27-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegan View Post
Ic... U mean return back here or return to China?
Hi Bro.Keegan, Bing Bing already started work and Xiao Qing said she will be coming back to Theme Park by tmr. Kindly call our shop to double confirm. Look for Ah Boon or Bee.
Old 27-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Samster

kallozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much the charge for massage..?
Any idea..?
Old 27-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallozz View Post
How much the charge for massage..?
Any idea..?
I had pm u our web url...Kindly refer to it.
Old 27-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

kallozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had pm u our web url...Kindly refer to it.
...sad...sad...i dunno hw to read in chinese de......
Old 27-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallozz View Post
...sad...sad...i dunno hw to read in chinese de......
Kindly note tat it's a joint for CHINESE ONLY...Currently, we only provide package (massage + FJ) service @ RM 173.00 for 75 mins.
Old 27-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro.Keegan, Bing Bing already started work and Xiao Qing said she will be coming back to Theme Park by tmr. Kindly call our shop to double confirm. Look for Ah Boon or Bee.
Ok bro. Thx for the info. Btw, I noticed thr's only 1 package nowadays, just FJ one no more?...
Old 27-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
larsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi broz, I am here 2 share my idea about tis place. Visited tis place bout 1mth plus ago. No time 2 FR. Wat caught me is the whole idea of this theme the shop has put up. Personally, I tried the place n on a whole it is good. BTW, i am frm SG.

The area around the shop is quite quiet, so parking ur car facing the main road n near the shop is the best idea. Wheel lock it always. u can do like wat other bros said, ask the shop owner 2 keep a lookout 4 ur car. 1 advice is always bring along ur passport, if u lose it, u gotta go up 2 KL n get it done.

The theme was wat attracted me 2 the place. However, when I went in, the nurse uniform wasn't quite the kind I am tinking of. Was hoping 4 some kind of Jap AV style. So only can consider myself unlucky on tis point. But the boss did mention that their theme is not up yet, as the uniforms r still underway. Therefore, hope still remain.

The session was great, I got a thai nationality gal 2 help me with massage. That was quite a bone-cracking 1 n it really relaxes me a lot. As for the gal's service, nothin 2 shout about like the boss said. But communication was ok.

Only down side is the partition ting, I am quite a shy person n therefore when i am pumping hard n hearing people walking outside of the partition, realli kinda make me lose concentration. LOL...

So my conclusion after reading fellow bros posts n my visit, I find the place worth a revisit. If u guys noe me, i have been 2 many massages n quite a hardcore guy on tis. But I dun like the idea of spas coz u pay so much 4 so little. I have tried adpost's gals too, n most of the time it is rather disappointing, not 2 mention u gotta pay 4 room n helmet. SG bros might find it cheap n tip the gals abit, but I am a person whom holds on tight 2 my money unless it is really worth it. I understand m'sian's bros woe abt prices going up due 2 our culture. I strongly dun tink of a substandard cost 4 bros from both side, but i felt the price 2 us might b reasonable, but not 2 m'sian bros.

my little suggestion 2 themepark boss, u might wanna adjust the price 2 a lower cost, as i tink comparing spa n ur place, the price seems a bit too close, based on location n facilities. As for theme, i am very in2 Jap AV style of cosplay. I bet lotsa bros would tink the same. n last point is, a theme based MP in SG is damn discreet n u gotta b a member 2 get 2 the place n it cost SGD$150-250 per session of 60/90mins. n wat's more, we get PRC girls in the place too... So SG bros, consider tis b4 u comment n do some homework 2 prove ur stand.

No matter M'sian bros or SG bros, we all share 1 kind of "head" so try n spare a thought 4 our "bro". Sori 4 the long-winded tale n pardon me if i haf offended ani1.
Another round of cheong session: Priceless.
Old 27-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larsap View Post
Hi broz, I am here 2 share my idea about tis place. Visited tis place bout 1mth plus ago. No time 2 FR. Wat caught me is the whole idea of this theme the shop has put up. Personally, I tried the place n on a whole it is good. BTW, i am frm SG.

The area around the shop is quite quiet, so parking ur car facing the main road n near the shop is the best idea. Wheel lock it always. u can do like wat other bros said, ask the shop owner 2 keep a lookout 4 ur car. 1 advice is always bring along ur passport, if u lose it, u gotta go up 2 KL n get it done.

The theme was wat attracted me 2 the place. However, when I went in, the nurse uniform wasn't quite the kind I am tinking of. Was hoping 4 some kind of Jap AV style. So only can consider myself unlucky on tis point. But the boss did mention that their theme is not up yet, as the uniforms r still underway. Therefore, hope still remain.

The session was great, I got a thai nationality gal 2 help me with massage. That was quite a bone-cracking 1 n it really relaxes me a lot. As for the gal's service, nothin 2 shout about like the boss said. But communication was ok.

Only down side is the partition ting, I am quite a shy person n therefore when i am pumping hard n hearing people walking outside of the partition, realli kinda make me lose concentration. LOL...

So my conclusion after reading fellow bros posts n my visit, I find the place worth a revisit. If u guys noe me, i have been 2 many massages n quite a hardcore guy on tis. But I dun like the idea of spas coz u pay so much 4 so little. I have tried adpost's gals too, n most of the time it is rather disappointing, not 2 mention u gotta pay 4 room n helmet. SG bros might find it cheap n tip the gals abit, but I am a person whom holds on tight 2 my money unless it is really worth it. I understand m'sian's bros woe abt prices going up due 2 our culture. I strongly dun tink of a substandard cost 4 bros from both side, but i felt the price 2 us might b reasonable, but not 2 m'sian bros.

my little suggestion 2 themepark boss, u might wanna adjust the price 2 a lower cost, as i tink comparing spa n ur place, the price seems a bit too close, based on location n facilities. As for theme, i am very in2 Jap AV style of cosplay. I bet lotsa bros would tink the same. n last point is, a theme based MP in SG is damn discreet n u gotta b a member 2 get 2 the place n it cost SGD$150-250 per session of 60/90mins. n wat's more, we get PRC girls in the place too... So SG bros, consider tis b4 u comment n do some homework 2 prove ur stand.

No matter M'sian bros or SG bros, we all share 1 kind of "head" so try n spare a thought 4 our "bro". Sori 4 the long-winded tale n pardon me if i haf offended ani1.
Hi bro.larsap, thx for ur FR. We will always listen to feedbacks fm our customers and hopefully sooner or later, u will be amazed by our shops' new image. Our current theme is kimono, hv u tried out? For bros who visit our shop,u can always park ur car/vehicle right in front/nearby our shop so tat our cashier can monitor for u thru CCTV.

Most of spas in JB do not allow girls's viewing. So if u r not familiar with that place, u might nt be able to get the girl suits to ur needs.
Old 28-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JB007 is Cool - loads of Potential

Blady fucking place this is at taman setia indah..beware dont be a victim there, all gengsters own that place, they wack people also there, few guys kena rob and lost items like hp and laptop and many things is dangerous there, cops already mark that place
Old 28-11-2009, 06:08 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold

Hooray....
Old 28-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB007 View Post
Blady fucking place this is at taman setia indah..beware dont be a victim there, all gengsters own that place, they wack people also there, few guys kena rob and lost items like hp and laptop and many things is dangerous there, cops already mark that place
Fyi, our place nearby hv security officer patroling 24 hours. So, I really dont agree on ur comment. If u r fm other competitor, pls use a more ethic way.
Old 28-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kingkong81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB007 View Post
haha .... when u try to sabo something, try to let pple believe but not ownself write, ownself " song " .... do u know who is looking after that area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1